Vacancies for Fabrication, Mig Tig welders and Sheetmetal workers at Pag Sheet Metal in Hanwell, London
Fabrication & Mig/Tig Welders
About PAG Sheet Metal Ltd independent Company in west London that specialists in Fine Tolerance Sheet Metal work . Seeking an individual who can weld and fabricate to a high quality standard with good attention to detail. Essential skills include working both independently and as part of a team, and producing a good quality product to a time restraint. Individuals needs good time keeping.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- MIG /TIG Welding to a High Standard
- Working from detailed drawings to manufacture, weld and complete components
- Working with Mild steel, Aluminuim, Stainless steel etc
- Completing projects within a deadline.
- Top rates of pay
Sheet Metal Workers
We are currently enjoying an exciting period of expansion and so we are looking forward to hearing from Sheetmetal Workers with solid experience who can help us grow even more.
The Sheetmetal Worker will join our London based workshop and work with mild steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminium alloys. Please get in touch today if you fit the profile below.
The successful applicant will:
- Be fully conversant with press brakes, guillotines and punches
- Ideally have knowledge of CNC cutting machines and auto cad drawing - but please note this is not essential
- Be able to work in a team, to deadlines and to client briefs
We also offer overtime at time and a half. If you would like to join the team, please apply now.
LASER CUTTING - PRESS BRAKE - WELDING - MIG-TIG-ARC - ROLLING - TURNING - FORMING - GRINDING - CUTTING - POWDER COATING - FABRICATION - FINISHING - ASSEMBLY & PACKING - IPG HAND HELD LASER WELDING